Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Small City Life

I went home last week-end. I just felt the need for some time away from all this run-around, that comes with living in a big city. I didn't think it over; just packed my bags and took the first train...

I had time to spend with my closest friends, chatting about all the small things and time seemed to stay still, like it usually seems in a small town, like Braila.

But, to be truthfull, it all really was about seeing Veronica. And when you're with the person you love, time is always againts you... As usual, we tried to do so many things together and managed to do so little... We were prepared to go on a picnic; it rained. We walked in the park, but the wind sent us home quickly. In the end, we had a few moments of peace, that both of us are waiting for, every other week-end.
It's hard being so far away from her, but then again, I'm a fighter and I won't let go easily!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

I am a big city addict, yet going home to Ploiesti always brings a certain peacefullness. I guess it is just the safety of being home, protected and cared for. As for the fight to maintain your relationship, I have this feeling that pretty soon we will establish a support group! :D

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home