Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Work and related stuff

I'm baaack! :)

Yes, another 3 weeks went by... damn, I'm a little sloth (remember Ice Age?) :P
Now, I can't even blame it on work or being busy -- I just didn't feel like writing anything. Not that I don't have an exciting life ( << ignore - bullshit).

OK. So, I came back to work on Monday and found that everything was pretty much as I left it and nobody actually missed me... What a shock! Same old, same old.
In the last post, I mentioned something about a promotion. Ta-da! I got it! Meet the brand new, 23 years old, manager. I'm proud of myself. Even if the official announce was not made, all the right people are aware of this change and agree with it. So long, suckers (the hundreds of customers I chit-chat with, every day)!!!

And now, the fun part. My company has arranged some team-building trips. I was scheduled to go from July the 12th to the 14th, somewhere in the mountains. But! Since I got promoted, I belong to another team. The result: I am going going in two team-buildings. The first is tomorrow, at the seasideeeeee!

___

Later Edit: This is for the people that might get the wrong idea:
to manage = to administer and regulate (resources); succeed in doing or dealing with; succeed despite difficulties; cope [according to the Oxford English Dictionary]
manager = a person who does the above stated.

As I have noticed, some persons consider the above post as being written in a "superior" manner. People, there's a BIG difference between bragging and joy, happiness!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home