Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Back...

Well, I've outdone myseft this time... two months and no new post. I must've been real busy :)) Yeah, right!
I must do something with this boredom and lack of interest in life and living. Did I mention that I'm lazy too? In case you've missed these qualities of mine, let this be a reminder.

Where to begin...
I've had my first half of my vacation (about two weeks) in late July - early August. I was thinking that I could get some rest, but no... why relax after months of work, when you can go somewhere and tire yourself? Said and done. I went to the seaside with my girlfriend. Everything started as it should have. But, in my elaborate way of thinking and over-analyzing stuff, I missed one tiny thing... My girlfriend is 20 years old and all that she wants is to party all night long. How convenient for her... I couldn't keep the pace and after two days I was wasted. Needless to say that she was upset and we had a "little fight" (as she would put it). Of course, make-up sex does magic and everything came back to normal in the morning :)
Nonetheless, this incident made me realize (after 3 years in this relationship) that *maybe* we should consider taking a break.
I'm 3 years older than her, but that's not the issue. The point is that I feel old and in need of more stability in a relationship. My partying days might not be over, yet, but still...
All in all, the week spent at the seaside was almost OK. But, I won't spend another vacation in my home country. I won't go into details, but us, as a people, are crap!

OK. Back from my vacation, straight to work. Nothing out of the ordinary. Work to be done, shitty day-to-day problems, stupid, but extremely arrogant business partners.
I do complain a lot, because I want my job to go as smooth as possible.
Well, that ain't gonna happen. Not here and not today.

August came and went. It's the middle of September and I don't have anything to show for. At least nothing important (except for the break-up with my girlfriend, a thing that I won't discuss on this blog).

I'll end this post with a seaman's quote: "Steady as she goes..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home