Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Homeless

Usually, no news is good news. Usually, this is true. However, my life nothing but usual.

Every fall, in mid September, I have a talk with some "influential" people from the housing comitee, to get a spot in my college's campus hostels. For the last three years, everything went almost according to my plans and I was somewhat pleased. This year, all hell broke loose and even with tons of money (I'm not kidding) nothing could be arranged. The result? I ended up homeless!

Given the situation (no formal eviction notice), I was forced to move out of my room over-night. This being said, after about 2 hours on the phone with pretty much everybody that I hoped could help me, I was able to move at some friend of mine (even if it's temporary, a roof over my head is much appreciated at the moment) and all my things were hauled to another friends apartment a few miles away...

So... now I trying to find an apartment to rent, but with the current prices, it might take a week or two. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the boschetar life :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

So sorry to hear that! Hell broke loose everywhere this year, see Cristina Z. Hope you get everything sorted out soon! :)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home