Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Aches of all sorts

I went home this weekend. Not that I enjoy taking such trips in my limited spare time, but this time I really had to... being somewhat of a medical urgency.

And so the story goes... Last Wednesday, after coming home from work and having nothing better to do, I decided to watch 2 episodes of Prison Break, that slipped by me when they first aired. It occurred to me that I can't watch the show properly without some popcorn, so I went to the corner shop and bought some... As I was enjoying the action and eating, I quickly found myself at the bottom of the popcorn bowl. There sat some kernels that didn't pop as they should've. I've ignored this aspect and continued to eat, until I found one that played tough :) After a brief struggle... "it" won :(
My beautiful, strong teeth couldn't handle it anymore. Well, at least one of them :(

Anyway, this is how I ended up at the dentist, for the first time in my life. And it wasn't all that bad :) I can't say that I enjoyed it, but I don't really understand why everybody has this fear of the "Tooth Fairy" doctor =))

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

Tooth Fairy, that's a good one! Should keep it in mind! I never feared going to the dentist. Probably because my dad always said he'd give me money to go to the dentist alone (I was about 7). So I did learn quickly there really was something to gain out of it ;P

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home