Alex is in da House

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, for I can find the way by myself...

Friday, November 03, 2006

I love my life

7 reasons why I love my life:

1) It's so fucked up that I prize every little good thing that happens to me!
2) When I'm down, I always find the power to go into a trance and forget about it all.
3) Being broke is bad, but being unhappy is worse. Lately I found that I can avoid both, with a little effort.
4) My career is going uphill and I'm enjoying it... Who knows how long it will last :)
5) I don't have a lot of friends, but those who stick with me through thick and thin are real friends.
6) I'm (still) young :)
7) I'm a sucker in love, but I don't suck at it :))

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

Loved your list. Can I borow it from time to time?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Alex C. said...

Sure, be my guest. Add something to it, if you have any revelation(s)... :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home